Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

Ari at Cape Heron


By Deaflegacy

Ari (Arisia Vita) is a true friend. Ari plays music because it helps the others.  I thought it would be a good idea to come to his concert on Wednesday morning.  Ari plays the concert on Cape Heron every Wednesday morning at 10 AM SLT at Cape Heron (182/134/2)

I asked some people at the concert about what they think about Ari's music.  They had a number of things to say.

“I always feel so revived,” spoke Tater (Taterlinda).  “Stress and worries go away..... (laughter)”

“Ari is one of the most unique performers in Second Life.  His art consists in selection of a program, planning and assembling it, and then doing magic things with sound, so that his stream is a work of art in itself.  In addition, he is one of the kindest, most charming hosts I have ever found in SL.” Gaia Maria's alt  (Mariaseconda) told me, “He is accomplished and knowledgeable in almost all musical genres, so his concerts are always unique, never repeat, and whatever genre he chooses, his concerts are a delight, as is he.”

Tater, agreeing with Maria, puts in a request for Italian music, “I would love to hear Italian music.. southern Italian mostly."  Ari was most than happy to play the Italian music, “Then I shall play some by the composer/pianist Claudio Gizzo, not sure if he's Italian, but we can pretend,” Ari responded with a smile.

“I didn't mean to interrupt so much good to speak about.” spoke Tater.  “He lives his life through his art like all of us have.  Our own specific gift.”

“You all are saying such lovely things.” Ari told the people.

“The music Ari plays is always carefully selected in advance, and he always knows which songs to play, and when. I'm not sure if he has the song titles written down i the order that he wants to play them, or if it's a mental playlist, but it's always great, regardless.” spoke Six String (Roleplayismylife).

“Ok, close your ears Ari!!!” Tater told him, laughing.

“As long as I can keep my eyes open to see all the beauty around me....” answered Ari.

“The music goes quite well with the setting and the companionship.” Gentle Heron complimented

“I'd say, it's wonderful to relax with friends listening to his music,” spoke Carla (carla.broek) with a smile.

“Oh lovely Deaf, it's very relaxing and the piano is as stunning as the music,” AkiaFlame told me.

“And the audience is the best,” Ari spoke.

“It's not only the healing piano music, but also Ari's soothing and gentle energy that makes the whole package of this experience so dear,” Nimue Galatea observed, “That's what I'd say, Deaf.”

I thanked each person after they gave me feedback about Ari's piano music.  Ari even told me that he looked forward to reading the article.

I do think that Ari is the best piano player ever to come to Second Life.  Ari is kind, caring person with a sense of humor.  I do feel lucky that I have a chance to listen to his music and at the same time, be best friends with Ari.

Deaflegacy

No comments:

Post a Comment