Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

Interview With Snowy AngelBun Lefavre (Skylark Lefavre)

 
By Penny Shuftan

Earlier, I had a chance for an interview with a very successful DJ, and club manager, Snowy AngelBun Lefavre.  My first question was how long she had been Djing.  "Seems like a while, least over five years now," said Snowy.  

My next question would be if Snowy could remember where she was when she first Djing.  "I think it was The Happy Vixen," Snowy replied.  I then asked if she is a manager at any other club, and according to Snowy, she is a manager at Bouncing Bunny Beach Club.  That's where she also DJs. Snowy had been Djing and managing at the BBB Club for close to a year she thinks.

Snowy's favorite thing to do would be DJing. But the thing she enjoys the most is having people to share her passion with and enjoy her music that she plays.

I wanted to know something about Snowy being a very empathic caring furry with a big heart who has a very successful DJing and managing club.  "I would be flattered," said Snowy, "but I am just being how I was raised to be It's all I know how to be." 

I had been wondering about the fact that Snowy is one of the hard-working DJ and manager of the most popular clubs ever. How does she feel about being the most popular (in my opinion), especially with a very successful DJ career. "I never really think about any of that," Snowy said, "I just do it to have fun with friends and fans. I like to party and I like partying with those that enjoy partying."

According to Snowy, she's going to be around as a DJ, and manager for as long as she is wanted and needed. I told Snowy that since she is one of the most popular DJ and manager, I don't think that Snowy will ever stop being wanted or needed.  "I am pleased that I am still wanted and needed," Snowy replied, "I will continue making others happy." 

I pointed out that Snowy also has a kind heart, always helping people with their health problems. I was just curious to see how Snowy feel about people referring to her as someone they could count on when it comes to their health issues. "I help others so they can continue to be around and enjoy life. I don't think much except parental thoughts." said Snowy.

I did bring up something about people coming to Snowy's clubs.  From what I can see from my time at these two very popular clubs, many people are coming to the clubs, even deaf people.  That should tell Snowy about her popularity. "It says a lot," Snowy said, "but I also know DJing is more than just the music. It means interacting with the fans in a way that brings comfort and enjoyment." 

We started talking about goals for 2022. "Yes I plan on rebuilding my life so I can be here much longer as I have my own health issues to overcome. I hope to be around to keep being me," replied Snowy, "It would be hard to be here unless i take care of myself."

The conversation changed to the fact that Snowy had been through surgeries.  "I am thankful I survived my surgeries," she said, "But yes I am more stubborn as I djed while healing after surgeries cause I never wanted to let anyone down."

Snowy is happy DJing and managing at the most popular clubs.  She also try to help any place she works at to become a fun place to be.

Snowy has advice for anyone who wants to become a DJ.  "Everyone starts from the same place, no one is born good. We all work at it and it takes several variables to make a working combination," said Snowy, "but it is possible for anyone that puts their mind to it." 

We started talking about a club that used to be around, Castaway Cove Club.  It was a club built into a shipwreck of an old 18th century club.  "It was small, but we had fun there," said Snowy, who had been a manager until its' closure due to the sim owner, Sunray, giving up his sims.  He died shortly after.

I sent Snowy my condolences, and wanted to know about her role in Castaway Cove Club.  According to her, she was just the manager.  Snowy thanked me for my condolences, saying that Sunray was the sweetest guy she ever knew.  "He is missed," she added.  

As we continued to talk about the Castaway Cove Club, she said that Kitacelia was her only hostess at that time.  Now, right now, Kitacelia works for Snowy at two different clubs.  "I chose her because of Castaway Cove Club." Snowy said.  "Castaway Cove Club was a themed club, but it was fun."

As the interview came to an end, I did have one last question for Snowy.  I was just wondering how Snowy feels about being an inspiration to some people.  "It pleases me I am of such valued use to others in needs," she replied.

Here you have it, an interview with one of the most popular DJ, and club managers, Snowy AngelBun Lefavre.  I will be having a follow-up interview with her in January.  As I have looked forward to this particular interview, I am really looking forward to the follow-up interview.  Of course, I'd have to add that Snowy had inspired me many times, and will come to inspire me for many months and years to come.  After all, she's an inspiration.

Penny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment